Leonie's Health & Beauty
massage, stress, back pain
Massage therapy is based on the ability of the body to naturally heal itself.
Having a massage can do you the world of good.
Massage has been shown to:
- Decrease stress
- Increase circulation
- Release muscle tightness
- Improve joint range of motion and flexibility
- Diminish aches and pains
- Reduce anxiety and depression associated with Anorexia and Bulimia
- Post traumatic stress disorder, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Reduced fatigue.
Research shows that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatics show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients can lower blood pressure, anxiety, and stress.
- Premenstrual sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow, a body’s natural defence system.
- Helps athletes prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ, the skin.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins, amino acids that work as the body’s natural pain killer.
- Relieves migraine pain.
, back pain
, Deep Tissue Massage
, gift ideas
, gift vouchers
, Holistic Therapy
, hopi ear candle
, hot stone massage
, Indian Head massage
, Leg Massage
, local relaxation
, Muscle Ache
, pain relief
, Pamper Day
, sports massage
, swedish massage