a Counter Fraud Specialist company, I-COG has both the knowledge and
the ability when it comes to cross referencing open source intelligence.
individuals can present a situation which may cost your organisation
thousands of pounds. If you have any doubts, our intelligence profiling
service is just for you.
able to identify ‘internet presence’ and cross reference our findings
lawfully with our national databases. I-COG has both the knowledge and
expertise on where to look and how to interpret such associations.
do we use advanced internet meta search avenues, we are also attuned to
fraudulent behaviour and activity, therefore assisting your
required decision making.
In summary, we are able to identify:
- an individual’s on-line presence
- their current circumstances as voiced by themselves
- their current work situation
- their current activities
- their lifestyle
- associations to other individuals and companies
- address verification
- financial/ commercial status and assets
- a snapshot of an individual or company to allow clients to determine if either financial pursuance is viable
- otherwise where fraud is
suspected, either determine any documented proof of this fact either on a
association or financial level
- otherwise determine and document links to support associations between specific persons or commercial concerns
service has proved especially useful for local authorities, solicitors,
insolvency practices, insurers and debt collection organisations.
intelligence enquiries are conducted lawfully, ethically and compliantly
in line with the Data Protection and Credit Consumer Acts.
can provide a brief snapshot or a more in-depth report, dependent on
your individual requirements. We always provide well evidenced and
timely reports – just ask us for an example.
Let our highly experienced researchers bring another dimension to your claims.