ANSI,DIN,JIS,GB Lift Check Valves
Bofa Valve Manufacturer Company
Valves, check valves, Lift Check Valves
Lift check valve refers to a valve that automatically open and close the disc to prevent the medium from backflowing by the media itself, also called non-return valve, one-way valve, reflux valve, and foot valve. Check valve belongs to an automatic valve,whoes main role is to prevent the medium backflowing, to prevent pump and driving motor reversaling, and the container medium discharging. Generally, the fluid makes the valve disc open under the pressure and flow from the inlet side to the outlet side.When the pressure from the inlet side is lower than the one in the outlet side, the disc will automatically close the passageway to prevent fluid from backflowing under the pressure and own gravity of the fluid.Check valve is mainly divided into lift, swing and butterfly.Lift check valve body is more similar to globe valve body, whoes fluid resistance is large. This kind of check valve is high-pressure small diameter, which is often used spherical valve flap. Swing check valve provides small fluid resistance,generally applied to small and medium diameter,low-pressure pipeline with large-diameter. Butterfly check valve is similar to butterfly valve in the shape,which is provided with simple structure, small resistance to flow.
- Connection type: Flanged
- Materials: CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, WCB,stainless steel,ect
- Sizes:1/2" ~ 20"
- Working Pressure: 150LB~600LB
- Design standard: ANSI, DIN, JIS, GB etc.
- Inspection and Test: API598
- Flange end : ASME B16.5 (for NPS≤24); AMSE B16.47 series B
- Pressure/temperature rating: ASME B16.34
- Temperature Range: ≤ 200 degree ≤ 350 degree
- Suitable Medium: Water, oil, steam, acetate acid and some corrosive liquids
, Lift Check Valves