back pain, Massage therapist, lower back pain
- Significantly reduces muscle tension in the upper body by
concentrating on the areas most affected by prolonged repetitive work.
Ideally suited to people who work in offices sitting at computers.
- Promotes a sense of well being.
- Relieves minor aches and pains.
- Unravels tense aching muscles.
- Lowers and normalises the pulse count.
- Increases the circulation to all parts of the body, but specifically to the back, neck, head and arms.
- Encourages a state of alert relaxation.
- Feels great and is an immediate stress buster!
, back pain
, back pain relief
, head massage
, Injury Management
, low back pain
, lower back pain
, Massage therapist
, Neck Pain Relief
, pain management
, therapeutic massage