All-Tech (Midlands) Ltd
Automatic Gates, security gates, electric gates
Sliding gates offer many advantages over swing gates – especially for commercial sites.
– Adverse slopes can be easily overcome. If the road slopes up into the property it is difficult to effectively lock swing gates.
– Sliding gates are much more secure as when they are fully closed they form a solid barrier.
– Wide openings are not a problem – possibly with twin gates meeting in the middle.
– No wind force issues
– Open or solid gates are possible
– No need for a track in the ground if cantilever gear is fitted thus solving transverse slope problems.
– Gates up to 3.5 tonnes can be automated.
, Automatic Gates
, driveway gates
, electric gates
, Garden Gates
, gate automation
, Metal gates
, security gates
, sliding gates