Pension release or cash from my pension

By: The Policy Servicing Company  03/02/2011
Keywords: retirement planning, Pension Advice, Pension Fund

If you are over 55 and have a pension fund of over £20,000. If you need cash to pay off debts, to start a new business venture or make some home improvements. You can take up to 25% of the fund as a tax free cash sum (known as a Pension Commencement Lump Sum) and if you are not retiring you can leave the remaining 75% invested to carry on growing until you retire and you can even start saving into the fund to build up a new lumps sum that you can take in the future. when you get to retirement you can then either buy an annuity or leave the fund invested and draw income from the fund     

Keywords: ASP Pension, cash from my pension, cash in my pension, drawdown advice, Drawdown Review, income drawdown, Pension Advice, Pension Fund, Pension Transfers, retirement planning, sipp drawdown pension, Unsecured Pension, USP Pension,

Contact The Policy Servicing Company


Print this page

Other products and services from The Policy Servicing Company


Investment Advice

 Personalised tailored Investment Advice for individuals and companies


Retirement Annuity Advice

 Up to 30% more form your pension for the rest of your life for a few forms. One of the best things you'll ever do.

Specialist Pensions Advice From the Policy Servicing Company Ltd from The Policy Servicing Company thumbnail

Specialist Pensions Advice From the Policy Servicing Company Ltd