we supply commercial espresso machine servicing and repairs either on site or at out workshop in Salisbury. We provide a wide range of services from the provision of espresso machine spare parts through to general maintenance and servicing.
We operate in the south west and have a team of highly skilled engineers on hand 24 hours a day.
Ta Moko Espresso can tailor make a service contract for you to fit your exact needs.
Services available are:
- Regular Preventative maintenance services
- Grindstone changes scheduled to your specification
- Boiler Inspections or exchanges of inspected boilers on modular machines
- CTU Replacements on frequencies tailored to local area needs
We carry out 2 types of service a front end service and a full service. We recommend that a front end service is carried out every 12 months and a full service every 18 months, to maximise their lifespan. This can be carried out at your premises and dependant on the type of machine, this would include:
- Strip and clean group heads.
- Replace washers, seals, shower plates, heads and gaskets.
- Strip, check, clean steam and water valves and replace seals where necessary.
- Check and adjust general machine settings.
- Advise on general condition of the machine and parts required for replacement, at point of service and in the future.
Also available full service (off site):
- Strip down and de-scale the boiler, feed pipes and group heads.
- Pressure safety valve test
- Electrical safety test.
Breakdown / Repair
Initially one of our staff will try and help you resolve the problem over the telephone. If that is not successful then we would send an engineer out to site. Our engineers carry the most common spare parts so that most problems can be repaired on site.
In the unlikely event that the machine could not be repaired on site, we would either arrange another on site visit if appropriate, or take the machine in to our workshop where we can deal with all types of repairs and refurbishments. We can supply a loan machine so you will not have to be without a machine.
Warranty All our commercial coffee machines come with full parts and labour warranty. Please note that this warranty does not cover issues caused by poor cleaning or descaling.
Our main priority is service and customer satisfaction. There is always someone at the end of the phone ready to answer any questions you may have or to arrange a visit. You can contact our service and spares dept by calling 01722 416469 or emailing us using the contact form.
Listed below is just some of the range of machines we can work on Astoria, Astra, Aurora, Azkoyen, Bezzera, Brasilia, Bravilor, Carimali, Cimbali, CMA, Conti, Costa, Elektra, Elite, Expobar, Faema, Fracino, Futurmat, Gaggia, Iberital, Italcrem, L’Anna, La Piccola, La Scala, Magister, Mairali, Marzocco, La Pavoni, Rancilio, Reneka, Saeco, La San Marco, Simonelli, San Remo, Spaziale, Stafco, Unic, VFA-Expres, Vibiemme, Visacrem, Wega.