3D Printing, Scanning and Design Service
Product Design, Computer Aided Design, 3d modelling
3D Generator provide cost effective 3D printing, 3D scanning and design services. These include concept design, CAD modelling, functional and aesthetic prototyping.
Turning an idea in your head or one scribbled on the back of an envelope into a 3D object can be daunting and expensive. At 3D Generator we can guide you through the process and turn your idea into a tangible product. We offer a range of services that can be tailored to your needs and budget.
There are thousands of ways in which 3D printing can be utilised both for businesses and at home. Below are a few ideas. If you have any more, please get in touch and we can discuss how to turn them into reality.
For business these can include:
• Functional / aesthetic prototypes to test a product
• Point of sale displays
• Personalised promotional merchandise
• Architectural models
• Unique window display items
• Test rigs, jigs and fixtures
At Home these can include:
• Personalised gifts
• Unique toys
• Replacement parts for broken objects
• Bespoke lampshades
• Fun personalised items for party bags
• Lost board game pieces
• Bespoke wedding / Christmas decorations
More details on the specific services we offer:
We use a Solidworks compatible CAD package and Rhino and can import and export files in a wide range of formats. We can output work as print ready files, rendered models or dimensioned drawing.We can also put together ‘design boards’ so you can present your ideas to others.
At 3D GENERATOR we have two 3D printers capable of printing very fine detail (100 micron layers). We have a range of plastics in stock including ABS and PLA. These are rigid polymers available in a wide variety of colours. If you require something different we can order in other materials including flexible polymers or even filaments that when printed resemble bronze, wood or bamboo!
After printing an object we can provide additional services including:
● Assembly of multiple parts (permanent and temporary fixings)
● Post print processes (drilling, milling, filing etc)
● Simple electronics and mechanical integration
● Hand finishing (spray painting, vapour smoothing)
We are always looking to develop the services we offer. With this in mind we will shortly be investing in a 3D scanner. This will allow us to:
● Scan small and large objects
● Do face and full body scans
● Reverse engineer products
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your 3D printing or design requirements.
, 3D printing
, 3D Prints
, 3d rendering
, 3d scanning
, 3d Scans
, 3D Visualisation
, CAD Design
, CAD drafting
, Cad Drawings
, CAD Services
, Computer Aided Design
, Computer Modelling
, Product Design