Egerton Consulting Ltd
We offer a wide range of short training courses in the fields of reliability and statistics which are listed below. Further details can be found on our website.
- General Introduction to Reliability Engineering 5-day Course
- Overview of Hazard Identification Techniques 1-day Course
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis 1-day Course
- Introduction to Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) 2-day Course
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) 4-day Course
- Fault Tree and Event Tree Analysis 5-day Course
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability Analysis 5-day Course
- Statistical Analysis for Engineers 5-day Course
- Probability Distributions and their Applications 3-day Course
Our lecturers are all specialists in their field and are qualified to teach in the lifelonglearning sector.