Welcome to Eversley Training
Food Safety Specialists
Online Food Hygiene Courses
The Food Hygiene Courses:
There are two food hygiene courses available: the introductory food hygiene course covers the basic requirements for food handlers and the intermediate food hygiene course for more experienced staff and supervisors. Both food hygiene courses have been designed to make learning easy and enjoyable.
Each food hygiene course takes an average of one and a half hours to complete, but there is no time limit. The multiple choice tests at the end of the courses measure the students understanding of the food hygiene information, rather than their academic ability. Successful candidates are awarded a food hygiene certificate which may be used as a training record for food safety enforcement agencies.
Ease of Online Food Safety Training:
- Staff can be trained in food safety during their first few days of employment.
- No need to send staff away from their work place to train. They can take our food hygiene courses at work or at home provided they have a computer and internet access.
- Students learn food safety at their own pace.
- Students can refer back to any section of the food safety course training notes and revise for the test.
- The food hygiene courses can be used as refresher courses for existing staff.
Advantages of Using Eversley Training for your Food Hygiene Training:
- of our food safety courses in the demo section on this website.
- Significantly cheaper food safety training than Local Authority and other training companies.
- Certificates of achievement are issued upon passing the food hygiene tests.
- Process is supervised by a professional qualified Environmental Health Officer
- The is flexible and very competitive to suit your training needs