1. Warm call 25-30 prospects.
2. Transcribe 15 minutes of audio (mini cassette or digital).
3. Type handwritten notes from a seminar, interview etc.
4. Create a basic sales page layout (content provided by client).
5. Delete spam accumulated in your e-mail overnight, and sort, answer, or redirect remaining messages.
6. Convert document files to PDF format.
7. Create a form you can fill in.
8. Organise a stack of messy files, label them appropriately, and pack them for shipping back to you, ready to drop directly into your waiting file drawer.
9. Build an e-mail distribution list.
10. Update an old word processed file to reflect your company's new colour, logo, font, etc.