Site Management Safety Training Scheme Re-certification - SMSTS Refresher
Health and Safety, Safety, safety training
The two-day refresher course aims to:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues:
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation
of responsibilities established by new legislation, and new working
At the end of the period of training, delegates will be:
A highly participative course, with case study exercises for House
Building, Civil Engineering, Factories & ancillary buildings,
Demolitions, Refurbishment and New Roads & Street Works.
- Aware of, and able to implement all updated health, safety,
welfare and environmental legislation which affects them in their role
- Aware of and be able to implement new guidance and industry of best practice
- More aware of their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
Delivery is via power point presentation enhanced with videos
Courses can be arranged to meet client's timetables and work schedules.
As an alternative places can be booked onto our open / multi client
As little as 1 delegate on our open scheduled courses. In-company
courses can be arranged for a minimum or 10 and accommodate a maximum of
The delegate who successfully completes this course will recieve an accredited CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
This course meets the criteria for CITB grants.
The UTN administration section will give full support for the application of this grant.
UTN provide each delegate with a buffet on all our full day courses.
The delegate who currently holds a Site Management Safety
Training Scheme certificate has a 6 month grace period between the
certificate expiry date and the attendance of this refresher course. If
the delegate exceeds this 6 months then they would have to attend the
full 5 day site management safety training course again.
, Health and Safety
, health and safety training
, safety training
, site management
, Site Management Safety
, Site Safety Plus