PAMSA Mobile Access Towers
Health and Safety, safety training, health and safety training
Health and Safety
A highly participative course, with an erection & practical session to compliment the classroom theory session.
- Health & Safety at work act.
- Accident awareness / prevention
- Tower components
- Erection procedures
- Assembling a tower
- Moving a tower
- Dismantling a tower
- Safe use of access towers
- When erecting tower
- During use of tower
- When moving tower
- When dismantling tower
- Care, maintenance, transport, handling & storage
- Written Test
- Practical session
- Practical test
All delegates should have available & bring with them the following safety equipment:
Each delegate will also require 1 passport sized photo.
- Safety shoes / boots
- Fluorescent jacket
The list below must be available for training at clients premises:
- In-door training area of not less than 6 metres in height. This is required irrespective of the weather on the day.
- Coned off area for the practical.
- 4.2 metre tower with internal trap door system. Each delegate will also require a copy of the manufacturers erection guide.
- Room with power supply, desks & chairs to accommodate a maximum of twelve delegates plus instructor and equipment.
As little as 1 delegate on our open scheduled courses. In-company
courses can be arranged for a minimum or 8 and accommodate a maximum of
- Operators Code of Practice
- Standard Training Course Notes
The delegate who successfully completes this course will recieve an accredited PASMA card and certificate.
This course meets the criteria for CITB grants.
The UTN administration section will give full support for the application of this grant.
UTN provide each delegate with a buffet on all our full day courses.
, health and safety training
, pasma training
, safety training
, Scaffold Training
, Scaffolding Training