NVQ Level 2 Scaffold
training centre, Scaffold Training, Scaffolding Training
The trainee’s competence will be assessed in the following areas:
Through questioning it will be possible to infer competence across the remaining structures in the relevant NVQ Units.
- Interpreting instructions and information.
- Producing material lists and method statements.
- Selecting and checking components.
- The practical erection and dismantling of a cantilever scaffold.
The majority of the assessment is based on practical exercises with a small proportion of assessing theory.
All delegates should have available & bring with them the following safety equipment:
- Safety shoes / boots
- Fluorescent jacket/waistcoat
The candidate wishing to enrol onto this course must have:
- Toolbelt & Frogs
- Scaffold Spanner
- Tape Measure
- 2 x Passport Photos
The delegate who successfully completes this course will recieve an
accredited CISRS certificate and a CISRS basic scaffolder card.
- Fully completed their portfolio
- Had a minimum of 6 month gap between their part 2 and this assessment
This course meets the criteria for CITB grants.
The UTN administration section will give full support for the application of this grant.
, Scaffolding Training
, training centre