IOSH Managing Safely
Health and Safety, safety training, training centre
Module 1 Introducing
Module 2 Assessing Risks
Module 3 Controlling Risks
Module 4 Understanding Your Responsibilities
Module 5 Identifying Hazards
Module 6 Investigating Accidents & Incidents
Module 7 Measuring Performance
Module 8 Protecting Our Environment
On successful completion of the IOSH course, delegates should be able to:-
Class & group exercises involving role-play, enhance this highly
participative course, that is delivered by laptop & power point
- Define hazards & risks
- Describe the legal requirements for risk assessments
- Describe methods of basic trend & epidemiological analysis for reactive monitoring
- Describe statutory requirements for reporting and procedures for checking for non-reporting
- Describe work place precaution hierarchies
- Distinguish specific hazards both generally and from an organisational perspective
- Outline the main provisions of the Health & Safety at Work
Act 1974 and the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
As little as 1 delegate on our open scheduled courses. In-company
courses can be arranged for a minimum or 10 and accommodate a maximum of
The delegate who successfully completes this course will recieve an accredited IOSH certificate.
- IOSH Managing Safely - Your Workbook version 3.0
This course meets the criteria for CITB grants.
The UTN administration section will give full support for the application of this grant.
UTN provide each delegate with a buffet on all our full day courses.
, Health and Safety
, health and safety training
, Iosh Managing Safely
, safety training
, training centre