- Definition and types of confined spaces
- Safe working procedures.
- Confined space hazards
- Atmosphere Monitoring
- Breathing Apparatus
- Access and ancillary
- Risk Assessment
- Permit to Work
On completion of the course, delegates shall be competent in:-
- Demonstrating an understanding of the legal requirements surrounding confined space operations.
- Implementing control measures to either eliminate or reduce potential risks.
- Organising and implementing appropriate accident and emergency procedures.
- Identifying the wide range of confined space safety equipment and its uses.
This course does not certificate the successful candidate to enter a confined space!
A highly participative classroom based course. Presented with powerpoint. Course concludes with multi-choice test paper.
This course meets the criteria for CITB grants.
All delegates should have available & bring with them the following safety equipment.
- Safety shoes / boots
The delegate who successfully completes this course will recieve an
in-house UTN card, valid for 3 years. An additional UTN certificate can
be provided for an extra £10.
UTN provide each delegate with a buffet on all our full day courses.