Health and Safety, training centre, health and safety training
This course is highly participative with both Theory and Practical
sessions, highlighted by the use of PowerPoint presentation. A written
paper incorporated in order to prove the delegates understanding of the
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007
- COSHH Regulations 2002
- PPE Regulations 1992
- PUWER 1998
- Safety in the use of Abrasive Wheels HS(G) 17
- Manual Handling Regulations 1992
- Types and Functions of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs
- The selection, testing, mounting and storage of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs.
- The care, maintenance, transport and handling of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs.
All delegates should have available & bring with them the following safety equipment:
As little as 1 delegate on our open scheduled courses. In-company
courses can be arranged for a minimum or 8 and accommodate a maximum of
- Safety shoes / boots
- Overalls / work clothes
- Fluorescent jacket / waistcoat
- Waterproof clothing
- Ear defenders
The delegate who successfully completes this course will recieve an in-house UTN certificate.
This course meets the criteria for CITB grants.
The UTN administration section will give full support for the application of this grant.
UTN provide each delegate with a buffet on all our full day courses.
, Health and Safety
, health and safety training
, training centre