Many of us will experience times of difficulty in our lives. Having someone independent to talk who can help you make sense of a situation can be very helpful and supportive at these times.
Undertaking the process of counselling or psychotherapy provides:
- A confidential setting for exploring difficult issues
- A skilled professional offering insight and explanation when needed.
- An opportunity for you to make changes in yourself and in your life.
- A space to heal in body, mind and spirit.
- A time to reflect and grow toward your life goals.
- A chance to see clearly how you have ended up where you are and to find the way out.
- A way of developing healthy relationships.
- A place to stand back from your problems and understand them in a more helpful way.