One Life Ceremonies are now working in partnership with Eureka the National Children's Museum in Halifax!
Your Baby Naming Ceremony will be written especially for your family and can include the following element:
- Welcoming and opening
- Words about your family and what your child’s arrival means to you
- Naming of your child and the meaning of the name and your reasons for choosing it
- Parents’ Promises
- Messages of commitment from your chosen Guide Parents or ‘God’ Parents
- Grandparents’ Promises
- Readings and poems (which you can choose from our collection if you want to)
- Symbolic actions, such as lighting a candle, giving gifts or signing a certificate
- Music (you can bring your own or choose tracks selected by Eureka!)
- The whole event including room hire costs just £445 - plus you can bring your own food!
- Contact us today for more details! (0113) 868 0072