Whilst your staff can maintain standards of cleanliness in kitchens and food preparation areas on a daily basis most premises are not equipped to carry out periodic deep cleaning of cooking appliances, duct work, grease filters and the whole food preparation environment. The Food Hygiene Regulations and the Food Safety Act cover all premises where food is prepared or sold. For a hygiene and safety regime to comply fully with the due diligence provisions, periodic deep cleaning should be in place for those installations.
We have a specialist hygiene division focusing on the deep cleaning of commercial kitchens. This incorporates all cooking equipment, tables, shelves, walls, ceilings, floors & ventilation extract systems.
Our service includes:
- Full survey and report on the conditions existing in your kitchen ,
- A fully costed proposal detailing what we will do, how long we will need and when work will be carried out to minimize disruption to your operations.
- Method and risk assessments including details of our specilaised cleaning chemicals and processes.
- A certificate confirming details and date of the cleaning for any future Health and hygiene Inspections.
- Report and recommendations for extract system repair and refurbishment.
- Discounts for periodic or regular cleaning contracts.