· Assessment of duties and performance of Professional Consultants.
· Inspections for weather tightness, structural stability and design.
· Witnessing and commenting on workmanship in new and existing roof construction.
· Investigation of blisters in sheet vinyl and ridging of carpet floor finishes.
· Establishing cause of injuries to workers on-site due to falls, machines, and systems of working.
· Inspection of drawings and specifications prior to construction/on site monitoring during construction.
· Provision of expert reports on contamination of houses by leaking central heating oil.
· Testing structures for bomb blast damage, reinforcement corrosion, defects.
· Investigation of subsidence for insurance claims.
· Preparation of proposals and costs to repair floor defects in housing estate and monitor works.
· Building condition testing & surveys:- pre-sale/purchase, dilapidation, deleterious materials, latent defects.