Structherm’s comprehensive range of
External Wall Insulation (EWI) and Insulated Render (IR) systems all
come with a variety of CFC and HCFC free insulants, providing a high
degree of thermal efficiency, vapour permeability, impact resistance and
flexibility of colour and texture.
There are various options depending on substrate and application from
thin coat acrylic systems, high build systems, brick and stone effect
systems, textured coat and dash aggregate systems. Each option may also
be further varied with a choice of 5 insulants – expanded polystyrene
(standard and thermally enhanced versions), extruded polystyrene, PIR
and mineral fibre.
- * New build framed or structures
- * Refurbishment of local authority & private dwellings – high rise or low rise
- * Traditional or period buildings retaining the original style and appearance
- * Schools, colleges and universities
- * Commercial & office premises