5 things to ask your window provider
Doors, WINDOWS, window glazing
Lockwood Windows provide advice and guidance on how to ensure you choose the best window installer.
We always advise our customers to think carefully before deciding which company to use for new or replacement windows, and recommend asking the following questions before proceeding:
1. Is your supplier part of the BFRC authorised retailer scheme or a member of FENSA? This provides you of assurances of their professionalism and standards.
2. Does the supplier use the A-E energy-efficiency rating? This will help you make a more informed choice as to which windows you choose.
3. Do your new windows achieve the requirements of the Energy Saving Trust?
4. Do the frames of your new windows have integral metal reinforcement to maximise security? Window frames without this will not be as secure.
5. Is your supplier listed in the Master Window and Conservatory Installers Association's Top 100 list?
At Lockwood Windows we are not prepared to compromise on security or quality, and have invested heavily to provide the most energy efficient and secure window systems available on the market today.
aluminium bi-fold doors Huddersfield
, Glazing company
, glazing repair
, UPVC windows
, Window Fitter
, window glazing
, Window Specialist