This Diploma is ideal for those individuals, or existing Personal Trainers, who wish to upskill to work with special populations or in corrective exercise prescription.
Graduates on this programme will:
- Stand out from other health professionals in a personal training environment
- Be ablto competantly work with a range of conditions and diseases
- Be able to offer a range of services and knowledge in additon to a standard personal trainer
- Be able to work as part of a GP Referral scheme
- Gain an understanding of muscular and postural testing and correction techniques
Successful graduates will gain the following qualifications:
NB: Individuals enrolling on this Diploma must already hold a REPs recognised Level 3 Personal Trainer Certificate. Diploma's are purchased at a 10% reduced rate to the advertised modular prices.