Private Physiotherapy treatment
Holme Valley Clinic
back pain, pain, neck pain
Holme Valley Clinic has been treating spinal neck and back pain since 1991. Our medical professionals offer physiotherapy treatment designed for a wide range of ailments. As well as spinal problems, we can also focus our efforts to solve a whole variety of musculoskeletal problems.
During our decades of experience, we have worked with a huge range of problems. We offer a comprehensive list of methods to help reduce pain.
Through physiotherapy and personalised, individual care, we can create a course of treatment designed to solve your specific health problems.
Neck, Thoracic, Back and Sciatic Pains
We offer a comprehensive range of treatments to help reduce your pain and return you to normal activity quickly.
Our treatment covers:
- Cervical pain: is usually irritation of the small joints in the neck
- Thoracic pain: which involves spinal joint issues in the middle of the back, normally involving rib joints where they attach to the spine.
- Lumber pain/Lumbago: which is the most common form of back ache caused by inflamed joints and muscle tightness including arthritic joints.
- Disc problems: which are caused by wear and tear or bulges in spinal discs.
- Sciatic pain: which can be related to joint problems, disc, nerve or slipped disc diagnosis.
Get relief from pain, neck and back ache
, Joint Sprain
, low back pain
, lumbago arthritis
, neck pain
, Prolapsed Disc
, slipped disc
, Trapped Nerve
Contact Holme Valley Clinic
Email - none provided
Print this page