Planning Enforcement Advice and Appeals

By: Heritage Planning Design  13/03/2011
Keywords: WINDOWS, planning, conservation

Planning enforcement can be complicated and there is often more than one way of resolving your case.  We can provide expert advice and liaise with the Local Planning Authority to ensure that your case is resolved efficiently.  If necessary, HPD can appeal to the Planning Inspectorate on your behalf.

Keywords: conservation, house extensions, listed building, planning, Planning Consultants, Planning Enforcement, Town planning consultants, WINDOWS

Other products and services from Heritage Planning Design


Architectural Plans

HPD offers a competitive range of architectural services, to support applications for Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent, Conservation Area Consent,


Conservation Area Consent Applications

Demolishing built structures in conservation areas can require Conservation Area Consent.  HPD can advise whether or not you need Conservation


Heritage Statements

HPD prepare Heritage Statements on behalf of our clients.  Such statements are increasingly required by Local Planning Authorities, in support


Listed Building Consent Applications

 Most alterations to listed buildings will require Listed Building Consent, whether it be a satellite dish or a substantial extension. 


Planning Appeals

 If you have had Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent or Conservation Area Consent refused, we can examine your case, advise


Planning Applications

New developments, extensions to existing buildings, exterior alterations and changes of use can require Planning Permission.  HPD can prepare and