CAD Design and FEA Analysis
Barair Systems Limited
design consultants, Computer Aided Design, 3d modelling
Providing a comprehensive mechanical engineering computer aided design and simulation service. Barair Systems Limited use advanced parametric solid modelling software to produce concepts into three dimensional computer models. These models can be used to generate production drawings or used for analysis and or produce photorealistic renderings.
Computer aided design simulation is utilised to test your products for potential defects before they are manufactured, helping prevent errors early in the design process.
The Finite Element Analysis Method is used to accurately ascertain the performance of a new machine or product design.
Simulation can answer questions such as:-
• Are components strong enough?
• Will moving parts clash or interfere with each other?
• How much weight can a product carry?
• How much will a part deform under specific stresses?
• Will heat and air circulate through the design properly?
• Will it survive a drop or fall?
Additionally, Barair System Limited provide the following services:-
• Conversions from 2D Paper Drawings to 3D Computer Solid Models
• File Format Conversions
• Reverse Engineering Products and Assemblies to Computer Solid Models
• Engineering Drawing Printing Service
, 3d modelling
, 3d rendering
, Computer Aided Design
, design consultants
, Fea Analysis
, New product development