museum, Historical Sites, Museum Activities
1) Unwanted items from the home and industry are brought into the centre.
2) We run workshops where you explore the item as its taken apart.
3) How the item works, why its not wanted any more explored.
4) You are taught 3D photography to capture the living history.
5) The creative oppertunities and experience, the looks how bits can be used.
6) From wearing science to building a robot.
7) The amount that could be recycled addressed and fedback to manufacture.
8) the concept of design-use cycles, sustainable design explored
, Historical Sites
, Museum Activities
, science education