The LiteSava Single Phase SCR System is an automated hybrid voltage regulator and stabiliser; which uses solid state switching, transformers, sensors and control systems; managed by a state-of-the-art digital computer system.
The LiteSava is connected after the electric meter and Master Breaker Switch and before the Lighting Distribution/Fuse Box. All power to the lighting system passes through the LiteSava.
Purpose and Use:
The purpose of the LiteSava is to automatically control incoming mains over-voltage to any lighting system and maintain the User output voltage settings.
LiteSava Power Optimisation Systems are used with all types of lighting systems in all forms of industry, Retail and Commerce - anywhere that needs to save power, costs and protect lighting equipment from premature failure.
Whatever value of main over-voltage entering the site/building, the LiteSava computer-controlled system will always tightly control the output voltage setting to +/- 1.5 % of the User setting.
The computer system measures, samples and regulates all incoming voltage every fifty milliseconds. It is this powerful and rapid regulation of voltage, coupled with high quality components and build that delivers significant power and cost savings to our over-voltage and overcharged customers.
Where sites/buildings experience main voltage delivery over 220V, the electrical equipment is over-powered. Power is wasted and equipment suffers premature failure and reduced life expectancy.
“A 230V linear appliance used on a 240V supply will take 4.3% more current and will consume almost 9% more energy.” (Electricians Guide 16th Edition BS7671).
Sites/buildings that use the LiteSava will benefit from reduced:
• Electricity cost;
• Lighting and fixtures downtime, saving production and maintenance costs;
• Premature loss of lighting and fixtures, saving early replacement costs;
• CO2 emissions and carbon footprint; consuming less power means less power has to be generated and therefore less CO2 emitted;
• Carbon Taxes on less energy consumed.
LiteSava Unique Features - Customisable and Future Proof:
The LiteSava Power Optimisation system allows the User to customise system settings to match the needs of the site for now and the future:
1. Two levels of Output voltage – incoming mains voltage reduced to the first User set output voltage - V1; then a gradual reduction of voltage down from V1 to the second User set voltage level - V2.
2. A timer to hold V1 until the lighting system reaches its operating temperature.
3. Maximum over-voltage limit.
4. Maximum under–voltage limit.
5. Maximum power output limit.
• Offices, • Retail Stores, • Factories, • Schools, • Nursing Home, • Railway Stations, • Petrol Stations, • Hospitals, • Car Parks, • Swimming Pools, • Universities, • Gymnasiums, • Warehouses, • Apartments, • Factories, • Nurseries, • Leisure Facilities, • Local Government, • Central Government, etc.
• Automated and Manual By-Pass Systems,
• Computer controlled safety monitoring of all power levels,
• Solid state system reduces mechanical failure and wear,
• Surge Protection eliminates damage to system and site equipment (optional extra),
• Software system logs all power quality readings which can be used to predict equipment failure.