ManSysis chosen by organisations that buy, sell or trade goods. The full system is used by trading & procurement companies while a subset of functionality meets the needs of the export departments of corporates that already have an
ManSyshandles multiple types of goods in both sector-specific configurations and for company specific requirements.
ManSys is used in the following countries: , , France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Latvia, Cyprus, Turkey, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Nigeria, South Africa, , Iran, India, Jordan, Israel, Mexico, Argentina and Australia.
ManSys users find themselves able to:
- - Take on substantial increases in business without additional staff, reducing costs and improving efficiency
- - Identify and control contract risk by accurately evaluating and tracking costs and selling prices
- - Monitor and improve profitability, whether by transaction, by client, by market or by product
- - Be more responsive to every customer enquiry received, whether by paper, fax or email - reducing time and effort to quote, maximising sales opportunities
- - Produce smart, tailored documentation; manage Letters of Credit; control Freight Costings
- - Improve customer service and win more profitable business