Why the QED Shaving Brush System?
• 1] Because it delivers real tangible consumer benefits; a better shave; a better shaving experience and better skin condition.
• 2] Because it is an ‘added value’ product. The fusion of brush and lather into an ‘all-in-one’ compact and convenient device.
• 3] Because of its simplicity. This is a pumpless pump. A pump that uses the container and employs the users hand pressure to pressurise the system. It is a non aerosol dispenser. It is simply a three component pump.
• 4] Because systems are a proven marketing format. Systems that provoke product loyalty have the potential to add to brand loyalty and values.
• 5] Because the system can be either ‘refillable’ or use replacement cartridges.
• 6] Because a replacement cartridge system offers economic growth potential from a loyal customer base. Therefore investment in market penetration can pay long term dividends from sales of replacement cartridges.
• 7] Because the system contains durable components. The brush head, brush cap, dip tube and proposed packaging are all retained by the consumer for long term use. This leaves the replacement cartridge with its closure cap as the only disposable part of the system.
• 8] Because the replacement cartridge components are capable of being recycled. This increases the opportunity to meet ‘sustainability’ and ‘low impact on the environment’ objectives.
• 9] Because the technology will allow the design of products to “delight consumers while maximising the conservation of resources”.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE.
QED has invested in innovation, research and development, patent applications, product development and pre-production prototype tooling. We are now into the second generation of product development and have working prototypes that prove the system works as described.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
A major manufacturer who will wish to take a manufacturing, sales and marketing license to exploit the technology for the intended use.