Rotary Drum Dryer
rotary dryer, PELLET MILL, Rotary Drum Dryer
Rotary Drum Dryer Introduction
This rotary dryer is a type of industrial dryer employed to reduce the moisture content of biomass materials like sawdust, wood shavings and coffee husk, by bringing them into direct contact with a heated gas. The dryer is capable of handling large quantity of raw materials to be further processed.
How The Rotary Dryer Works
Consolidating, roasting and drying are achieved by passing the material through a rotating cylinder. Steam pipes are placed around the rotating cylinder and covered by the steam layer. The raw material is roasted and dried by directly contact with the steam layer or hot steam generated from the steam pipes. The surface of the material dried is perfectly smooth and neat, allowing the high quality dried material.
Rotary Drum Dryer Features
1. Be capable of consolidating, roasting and drying.
2. Adopts converter motor for a wide speed ranges, efficient time control, good drying performance.
3. Inlet steam pipe is sealed by the advanced swivel joint avoiding steam and water leakage.
4. Applicable to shrimp feed that has a high standard for roasting and water proofing.
5. Continuous rotation of biomass material ensures high quality final product.
, Rotary Drum Dryer
, rotary dryer
, Wood Pellet Producing