This advanced Level 4 qualification meets industry’s need for a high-level practical training programme with external accreditation.
The training programme is delivered by Living Homes Services through help2train and forms the cornerstone of our centre. We have registrations for both centre and trainer, the programme consists of at least 36 hours of teaching time, typically over at least five days.
Successful candidates will be able to:To undertake and be successful in the assessment you take written examinations.
• Guide and advise on the management of food safety in a catering business
• contribute to the management of food safety in a catering business
• identify further technical knowledge necessary in food safety management procedures
• determine further training requirements
• identify areas for legal compliance • determine good practice
• design an improvement plan
• outline a HACCP-type plan
• promote and encourage good standards of food safety
• liaise with enforcement officers
• deliver level 1 and 2 food safety training (with appropriate training skills) The course is over five consecutive days, and is an ‘intensive’ programme having special examination requirements to maintain the quality of the learning experience.