Onserts are sticky notes of varying size, shape and colour that are placed on the front cover of free publications delivered direct to millions of households every week. They’re an innovative way to promote a product or service, achieving instant standout & maximum impact.
With only one onsert being attached to each edition they are an exclusive, eye-catching tool to reach your customers. Onserts have a variety of uses. They can be:
- Used as stand alone marketing communication
- Used to direct readers to adverts in the newspaper
- Retained by customers for future reference, e.g. store locations and contact details
- Used as a source of information e.g. product specifications or service details
- Used as coupons e.g. discounts, BOGOF and various promotions
Whilst not available in all areas, onserts can be used as part of a national campaign or, in many areas, may be targeted down to postcode sector using geographic, demographic and lifestyle criteria.