science, biology, Genetics
An understanding of genetics will be more important as we move into the future; but it can be a difficult subject to understand if you don't have a proper grasp of the fundamentals -Grasping those fundamentals is what this course is about!
Genetics is being used increasingly by all sorts of people, in all sorts of jobs -not just plant scientists; and that trend is set to continue.
There are 10 lessons in this course:
1.Introduction to Genetics
2. The Cell and Organelles
3. Interaction between Chromosomes
4. Interaction between Genes
5. Genetic Chemistry (DNA and Chromosomes)
6. Mutations (Genomes and Mutations)
7. DNA repair and Recombination
8. Developmental Genetics
9. Population Genetics
10. Applied Genetics