WEDDING PLANNING – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are 9 lessons in this course:
1. Introduction: Covers the nature, scope, opportunities and options available when planning a wedding. Looks at different types of weddings, understanding ceremonies (different religions, celebrants etc), receptions and working with wedding photographers, reception centres, churches etc.
2. Planning: Choosing locations, services, products to use from reception centres, rings, the church or venue, catering and flowers. Also covers themed weddings, destination weddings and off-beat weddings.
3. Managing People: Handling different personalities and the role of different members of the party.
4. Managing Locations: Reception, Church, Photo Shoot Location, Pre Wedding Hen/Stag Parties etc.
5. Managing the Programme: Arrivals, Departures, Ceremonies, Speeches, Entertainment, Eating, Drinking, Dancing etc.
6. Other Issues: Photography, Video, Flowers, Clothing, The Beautician, Invitations, Stationery, Gifts etc.
7. Managing the Client: Interviewing a Client, Facilitating a Plan, Budgeting, Establishing a Contract; Management Techniques, Flow Charts, Check Lists, Schedules.
8. Managing the Wedding Day: Planning for Contingencies.
9. Operating a Wedding Business: Naming your business, dreaming up the plan, designing a web page. Advertising, PR, Costing Structures, Finance, Contracts, Insurance, Starting a Business, Cancellation Policies, Industry Associations, Building Relationships with Service Providers.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Hospitality/WEDDING-PLANNING-BTR104-672.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses