VITICULTURE – Distance learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are ten lessons as follows:
1. Introduction Describe the nature and scope of the Viticulture industry both locally and world wide.
2. Climate & Soils: Identify suitable climate and soil conditions for vineyard site establishment
3. Selecting Grape Varieties: Select and evaluate appropriate grape varieties for different situations.
4. Vineyard Establishment: Develop a procedure to establish a vineyard.
5. Grapevine Culture Part A (Training & Pruning): Specify the techniques used in the culture of grape vines (Training & Pruning Grapevines).
6. Grapevine Culture Part B (Weeds, Pests & Diseases): Specify the techniques used in the culture of grape vines (Weed, Pest & Disease Control).
7. Grapevine Culture Part C (Irrigation & Feeding): Specify the techniques used in the culture of grape vines (Irrigation & Feeding).
8. Improving Grape Quality: Explain different ways to ensure or improve grape quality.
9. Harvesting & Selling : Specify procedure for harvest and post-harvest treatment and formulate market strategy for vineyard products.
10 .Wine: Explain the basic principles of wine making.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Crops/VITICULTURE-BHT220-132.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning