TOURISM – Distance learning course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are ten lessons in this module as follows:
1. Travel Industry Overview/Introduction : Holiday travel, Business travel, Resources, Components of travel (Accommodation, Transport, Food, Luggage/what to take, Health, Money, etc)
2. Destinations : Local, State, Interstate, International; health before departure.
3. Money, Insurance & Legalities : Credit cards, traveller's cheques, exchange rates, International driving, quarantine laws, Islamic law, political concerns, tariffs, duty free, departure taxes etc.
4. Transport - Airline reservations : International Air Transport Assn, Aircraft types, Flight information, transfers, time zones, passports, visas, baggage, travelling with animals, making a reservation, etc.
5. Transport - Car Rental : Types of hire cars, reading manuals, different road rules, making reservations, cost structures, etc
6. Transport -Other, boat (ferries, cruising), bus, rail etc
7. Accommodation : Camping, Caravans, Tents, B & B's & Guesthouses, Hotels, Youth Hostels, Resorts, etc
8. Package Tours
9. Travel Agency Systems : Ethics, Tourist organisations, Client records and accounts procedures, etc.
10. Special Project -planning a trip
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Hospitality/TOURISM-1-BTR103-348.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses