Scented Plants Course – distance education
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
Learn about creating a scented garden with our Scented Plants course.
The course is divided into eight lessons as follows:
1. Introduction: Review of the system of plant identification, general characteristics of the group, information contacts (ie: nurseries, seed, clubs, etc.).
2. Culture: Planting, staking, mulching, watering, pest and disease, feeding, pruning, protection from wind, salt air, etc.
3. Propagation: Methods of propagating this group of plants; creating a scented garden; growing in pots, inside, or in the open ground.
4. Using Scented Plants: Crafts, cooking and other uses; fresh and dried herbs and scented plants.
5. The Most Commonly Grown Varieties: Roses - how they can be used; Lavender and Gardenias.
6. Other Important Scented Plants: Fragrant Australian natives, boronias, the Lamiaceae family.
7. The Lesser Grown Varieties: Use of lesser known scented plants for craft or cooking.
8. Special Assignment: Students must complete a special assignment on one selected plant or group.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Herbs/SCENTED-PLANTS-BHT229-209.aspx
Or email us at email@example.com for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses