SALES SKILLS – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are twelve lessons in this course; as outlined below:
1. Presentation and SellingPersonality. "Never judge a book by its cover." A wise old saying but people who buy do make judgments especially about sales people.Dress and grooming are top priority in selling. As well you must learn how to develop a selling personality.
2. Communication and Conversational selling.Learn the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
3. Marketing (Buyer analysis and motivation)Presentation of products to consumers and motivating them to buy.
4. Management (Hierarchy)Dealing with upper management; learn how to get your point across.How to be assertive and positive when dealing with your superiors.
5. Helping the Product Sell Itself
6. Know your product and pre planning.Through observation, reading and listening get to know your products (pre planning is essential in today's complex society).
7. Selling made as simple as A B C.The procedure of selling.
8. "The Opening" (getting the attention of the buyer)Creating the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
9. "Closing a Sale" (overcoming objections).Buyers will tend to look else where unless a salesman can close a sale in an appropriate amount of time (learn the secrets).
10. "Stress Management" Learn the art of relaxation through stress management techniques.
11. The Law and Selling
12. Report Assessment WritingThe majority of sales persons need to have the ability and skill to write a condensed and accurate report on which management will comprehend and act upon.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Business-and-Management/SALES-SKILLS-VBS108-267.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses