POULTRY – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are eight lessons as follows:
1. Introduction: terminology, pure breeds, cross breeds, brooders, commercial farming options.
2. Feed, Nutrition & Digestion.
3. Poultry Diseases
4. Laying Hens: extensive, semi intensive and intensive systems, housing, feeding the layer.
5. Broilers : the brooding period, feeding boilers, housing, hygiene and health
6. Incubation : natural, artificial, managing the incubator, reasons for poor hatchability.
7. Brooding: heating, feeders, drinkers, floor space, rearing.
8. Poultry Business: records, growth records, egg production records, costing a small scale operation, marketing
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Agriculture/POULTRYBAG208-231.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses