Photoshop (beginners to intermediate) course – distance education
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
Develop a basic understanding of how to create and manipulate images and artwork compositions using Adobe Photoshop for use on the web, email and print.
The course is upgraded regularly by a leading graphic artist to retain current industry relevance. This is an excellent entry level course for anyone wanting to use Photoshop in their work (or very keen amateurs).
The course is divided into 9 lessons as follows:
1. Learning the menus: This lesson will familiarize the student with all of the main menu options and their basic functions.
2. Working with digital image files: This lesson provides an overview of the major digital file types, as well as how to resize an image and save from one file type to another.
3. Understanding the Tool Palette: This lesson teaches the student the various uses of the major Photoshop tools for creating and manipulating artwork, photos and digital compositions.
4. Using Layers, Actions and History: This lesson explores the capabilities of the Photoshop Layers palette, which is the foundation of why Photoshop is such a powerful creative tool.
5. Digital painting, shapes and colours: This lesson begins to explain the basic concepts of colour. The lesson continues by walking the student through a “How-to” guide to creating simple original artwork.
6. Selecting, Resizing, Transforming and Masking: This lesson explores the tools available for manipulating and transforming various components of an image or composition.
7. Adjustments and modifications: This lesson lists the steps required to improve the quality of an image by applying adjustments and modifications.
8. Adding Filters and Styles: This lesson will focus on the various styles and effects that can be applied to an image or composition.
9. Preparing files for print and web: This lesson will list the steps required to prepare the finished files for use in print, web, or email.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Information-Technology/PHOTOSHOP-BEGINNER-to-MEDIUM-LEVEL-VIT202-522.aspx
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses