PERSONAL FITNESS – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
The course is divided into 8 lessons as follows:
1. Reasons for Fitness – Basic components of physical fitness, reasons for fitness, fitness testing and evaluating endurance.
2. Understanding your body – Body structure, cardio respiratory system and aerobic/anaerobic energy.
3. Testing your fitness Part A – Types of fitness tests, differences due to age and gender and evaluating different types of fitness tests.
4. Exercises for specific purposes – Types of exercise, developing physique, basic conditioning exercises, and exercises for specific problems.
5. Nutrition and Weight control – Nutrition basics, weight control and planning a diet.
6. Endurance and Suppleness – Assessing how supple your body is, exercises that increase suppleness.
7. Home Medicine and First Aid – Basic first aid, acupressure and alternative vs mainstream medicine.
8. Designing an Exercise Program – Designing a program, assessing fitness and designing an appropriate program.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Health-Fitness-and-Recreation/PERSONAL-FITNESS-VRE103-293.aspx
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses