MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are eight lessons in this module as follows:
1. People as Consumers Understanding the types of psychological “rewards” gained by a person through buying. Distinguishing between consumers, customers and buyers?
2. Market Segmentation Understanding market segments and applying the concept of target marketing.
3. Internal Influences –Perception & Personality Consumer self image, difference threshold, trait theory of personality, etc.
4. Internal Influences –Motivation and Awareness Customer satisfaction, the way complaints are dealt with, stimulus generalisation and stimulus discrimination, etc
5. Social Influences Family Influences, Social groups, Developmental Influences, Peer Group Influences (Work and Leisure), Social Class and Culture
6. Consumerism Deceptive advertising, sensitivity to consumer needs, variation between perception and reality.
7. Communication and Persuasion Message Evaluation, Selection & Execution
8. Deciding to Buy Why people shop, or do not shop; surveying the market place.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Psychology/MARKETING-PSYCHOLOGY-BPS107-400.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses