LANDSCAPING I – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
The ten lessons are as follows:
1. Basic Design Procedure A. - collecting pre-planning information, landscape elements, principles, etc.
2. History of Gardening garden styles and themes, famous designers, garden influences.
3. Draughting & Contracting - drawing techniques, specifications, details.
4. Basic Landscape Construction - timber, steps, retainer walls, pathways, playstructures, etc.
5. Surfacings - concrete, asphalt, gravels, mulches, grasses, gradients, etc.
6. Furnishings & Features - chairs, statues, figurines, birdbaths, skateboards, safety, etc.
7. Park Design A - good/bad park design characteristics, recreational landscaping.
8. Home Garden design - good/bad garden design characteristics.
9. Design Procedure B - development of concept plans and detailed planting plans.
10. Park Design B - development of park design, fun & fitness trails.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Landscaping/LANDSCAPING-IBHT109-179.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses