HERBS (Basic Course) – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Learn more about herbs, herb gardening, harvesting herbs, herbs for cookery and fragrance, health and beauty with this basic herbs course.
The course is divided into 6 lessons as follows:
1. Introduction to Herbs. Plant identification, plant names, general characteristics of herbs, the history of herbs, and herb resources (nurseries, seeds, clubs, etc).
2. Herb Gardening. Planting, propagation, soils, plant nutrition, and container growing.
3. Companion Planting. Introduction to companion planting, herb garden design.
4. Growing Herbs to Harvest. Herb products, setting up a herb farm, making compost.
5. Herbs for Cooking. Herb crafts, herb ingredients, cooking with herbs.
6. Herbs for fragrance, health and beauty. Dyes, mordants, oils, other herb crafts.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Herbs/HERBS-Basic-Course-AHT108-206.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information