GROWING GREVILLEAS – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
There are 8 lessons in this course:
• Review of the system of plant identification, general characteristics of Grevilleas, information contacts (ie: nurseries, seed, clubs etc.)
• Planting, staking, mulching, watering, pest and disease, feeding, pruning, protection from wind, salt air, etc.
• Methods of propagating Grevilleas. Propagation of selected varieties.
4. The Most Commonly Grown Varieties.
5. Other Important Groups.
6. Other Grevillea Varieties.
7. Making The Best Use of Grevilleas.
• In containers, in the ground, growing for profit etc. (to sell the plants) etc.
8. Special Assignment. On one selected plant or group.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Plant-Varieties/GROWING-GREVILLEAS-VHT118-172.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information