FRUIT PRODUCTION -WARM CLIMATE – Distance Learning course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are 8 lessons as follows:
1. Introduction To Warm Climate Fruit Growing
• Identify different types of fruit crops, which can be successfully grown in your region.
• Explain the nature of the fruit industry in your region (locality).
2. Establishing An Orchard
• Develop a plan for the establishment of an orchard
3. General Cultural Practices
• Determine the cultural requirements for different fruit crops in your locality.
4. Tree Fruits
5. Nuts, Vines and Berries
7. Cultural Management Of A Fruit Plantation or Orchard
8. Marketing Your Produce
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Crops/FRUIT-PRODUCTION-WARM-CLIMATE-BHT217-127.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses