FLASH CS – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are twelve lessons in total, as outlined below:
1. Introduction to Flash -Introduction, Vector graphics, Bitmap graphics, Streaming, How flash works, Upgraded features
2. Using the Flash MX editor -Creating a new document, Setting preferences, Editing, Clipboard, Action script editing, Zooming, Scenes, Objects, Moving the stage, Grids,Guides, Rulers, Timeline, Keyframes, Layers, Frame labels, etc.
3. Drawing & Colour -Toolbar, Basics of drawing in flash, Pencil tool, Drawing lines and shapes, Brush tool, Masks, etc
4. Working with objects & symbols -Objects, Arrow tool, Lasso tool, Symbols, Assets, Library, etc
5. Working with text -Static text, Embedded and Device Fonts, etc
6. Working with graphics -Turning bitmaps into vector graphics, Using bitmaps as fills, Modifying bitmap fills, The magic wand.
7. Animation -Frame by frame animation, Tweened animation, Setting up a movie, Animating, Layers, Adding a background, Creating timeline effects.
8. Actionscript -Creating interaction, Planning scripts for a movie, Object oriented programming, The movie clip object.
9. Using audio in your movies -Unsynchronised sound, Synchronised sound, Importing sounds, Adding sounds to frames, Adding sounds to buttoons, Using event sounds, Start sounds, Streaming sounds, Stopping sounds, Looping sounds, Editing sounds.
10. Using video in your movies -Quality, Keyframe interval, Scale, Importing audio, Working with video, Importing video.
11. Components -The check box, Importing text scroll bar, Creating a form, Adding a check box, Adding a combo box, Push buttons, Configure components, Write action script to gather data, Action script for the entire movie, Action script to each key frame, Testing the movie.
12. Publishing -How to prepare your finished movie for distribution via the Internet, CD and other formats. You will also learn techniques for optimising your movies so they perform efficiently and on multiple system configurations.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Information-Technology/FLASH-CS-BIT102-454.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses