FINANCIAL (MONEY) MANAGEMENT– Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are ten lessons in total, as outlined below:
1. Financial Terminology
2. Planning and Managing your Money
3. Borrowing Money - including for goods, home, other. Loan types, overdrafts, credit cards, financing a business and more.
4. All about Buying -What to look for, hidden traps, consumer protection, when to buy on credit or not, types of credit.
5. The Money Market and How it Works
6. Investing - In housing, land, stocks, bonds, trust funds, antiques, business investments, insurance (annuities) and more.
7. Superannuation -Lump sum, roll over etc.
8. Cutting Costs.
9. Banks - What they can do for you.
10. Communication -How to deal with people in the financial work
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Business-and-Management/FINANCIAL-MONEY-MANAGEMENT-BBS104-385.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses